My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Well, I'm about a hundred and fifty five years old and I'm DEAD! ...oh yeah, and I'm a chemist.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Now if you want to see lots of pictures of many an idiotic band, you should check out this website. They call it, The Hall of Douchebags.

Here are a few examples of what they have:


Why you should never wear pink panties to a photo shoot.



The guy on the left should be careful that his hairdresser doesn't have HIV or any other blood-borne pathogens.




These guys still haven't lost all their baby teeth.

8 Comments:

Blogger CowGirl said...

Just be thankful she had panties on!!! Hahaha, nice hair! The one guy looks like the devil!! Scary! OMG they are just babies!

May 31, 2006 4:00 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Where DO you find these bands? Boy band....amazing, they're still in diapers!

May 31, 2006 4:46 AM  
Blogger ~d said...

do u think they know what a douchebag IS?

June 01, 2006 5:53 AM  
Blogger Le Chitelier said...

Cowgirl:
Check out the link to see more stupid band pics with some really funny captions.

Dabich:
Heh heh, check out the link. There's tons of those horrible band pics on that website. It's really funny!

~d:
I doubt they even know their ABC's yet.

June 01, 2006 6:19 PM  
Blogger Mone said...

well I used to be a groupy, as they called it over here, back in my teens to. (my mom sill doesnt know) but I would have never ever had the idea about putting on pink underwear. I mean, thats soo childish and you want to be cool?

June 01, 2006 7:17 PM  
Blogger Le Chitelier said...

Mone:
Heh heh heh!

Yeah there are still plenty of groupies all over the place.

June 02, 2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger CowGirl said...

OMG, I just checked out this site!! There are some damn funny pics there! What a bunch of losers! Hmm, not that I'm not a loser but they are way worse than me!! LOL

June 05, 2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger Le Chitelier said...

That site is really funny isn't it?
And you are not a loser!!!!
....no one's telling you that you are a loser are they? ...cause if someone is, that makes me mad >(

June 06, 2006 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free HTML Hit Counters
IBM Thinkpad Laptop Computers